In art class

In art class

Friday, October 28, 2011

1-Point Perspective Drawing of My Room (Art 1-2)



Personal Comment: With this project I wanted to make something that expressed "me" in it. And what better way to do that, then to draw my own room. I have made a few various variations for the purpose of the drawing. For example the shelving unit on the right side of the picture is not actually empty, but I drew it to be that way, so that I could practice drawing the lines of the individual shelf's, which proved to be more difficult then just filling them with books and various objects. The small black formation on the end of the bed is may cat (Sparkle), I drew her in the picture as well because she is in my room just as much as any other piece of furniture. Overall, this is my room, this is my drawing, and on the bed that's my cat.
Materials: Ruler, graphite sticks, construction paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment